ON THE DAY – WEDDING COORDINATOR
High Impact’s wedding coordinator service is designed for couples who have completed their wedding planning, but want a wedding coordinator to manage the final wedding arrangements in the lead up to the wedding and to co-ordinate their big day.
If you’d like a wedding coordinator for your wedding day we promise we will:
- Carry out a complete and thorough consultation and handover
- Provide ongoing consultation and advice on wedding etiquette, and last minute planning details
- Be the point of contact with your wedding venue and wedding suppliers keeping them informed of all arrangements on the day
- Ensure you are kept up to date with a wedding report detailing suppliers’ responsibilities and wedding planning checklist
- Prepare the timeline, production schedule and itinerary for the event with your family, wedding party and suppliers
- Be there to co-ordinate all suppliers and ensure all wedding timings are on schedule so your celebration runs smoothly
All our packages are bespoke and can be tailored to your requirements, and prices are calculated accordingly.
Contact us for a free consultation.
Book DJ And Wedding Coordinator And Get 27% off any DJ Package
Wedding Planner Packages
JUST A SIP” OF COORDINATION”
a.k.a The 90 Day Deal
You’ve been planning like a pro…now you need someone pull it all together and handle the logistics so you can be a guest at your event, not the coordinator. We have crafted an economical service to create synergy and ensure your wedding is perfect without losing the experience of planning your big day.
But don’t worry…we know that learning your creative vision doesn’t happen in one day. We will come alongside you in the months before so you get a D.O.C. that is equipped on the big day, mixed with the perks of a planning partner (bestie…fairy godmother…life saver) to guide you through the process! Although we will be here for you from the get-go, about 90 days out we will hit the ground running.
Let’s break down what you’ll get:
- Unlimited communication and guidance from a wedding pro from the moment you hire Klink
- Creation of the master timeline ~ this will capture the obvious (ceremony start time) and not-so obvious (when you should start getting your hair and make-up done) details for the wedding weekend
- Review of vendor contracts ~ you’ll be responsible for hiring your vendors, but we’ll take a look at the contracts and let you know if anything catches our eye
- Full access to our professional online wedding planning system Aisle Planner complete with a full checklist, budget manager, contact list, guest list and seating chart management, design inspo, wedding website (and soooo much more good stuff) – trust us…this is will become your life saving tool
- Vendor management and communication 30 days before the big day ~ we’ll confirm their commitments and make sure they have the final timeline, floor-plan and and important addresses for the day
- Rehearsal Management ~ we’ll help you put together your processional and standing order and be there to help you and your wedding party practice so everyone is prepared on the big day (and not wandering around like lost little puppies)
- Do all the “things” on the Wedding Day ~ Basically…wedding day execution from start to finish. You won’t have to worry about who is going to set-up the welcome table, make sure your DJ knows his cues, ensure your florist brought the flowers for your cake, hunt down the groomsman that went missing 2 minutes before the processional is about to start…or better yet… who is going to get you that cocktail when you’re ready to start partying!!! YEP…we will take care of all of that! There really isn’t much we won’t do for you. Cool, right?
Investment: Between $1,595 – $1,995*
- Breakdown of the fee – approximately 25 hours of pre-wedding day coordination, 1 hour for the rehearsal and about 12-15 hours of coordination on the wedding day.
We treat each of our weddings with the exact same service and quality….no matter what your wedding budget is!
I’ll HAVE A GLASS
Need a Little More?
Partial Planning + The 90 Day Deal
Just the right amount of wedding planning + day of coordination = the recipe for a perfect wedding day! You booked your venue, some of your vendors, you’ve got somewhat of a plan and somewhat of a vision. But taking that vision and turning it into reality can be daunting! Hiring High Impact will ensure it comes together seamlessly with no details overlooked. We can handle and offer suggestions on everything from style and design direction, vendors we have worked with and where to rent those specialty items you saw on Pinterest. And, of course, when your wedding day arrives we will be there from start to finish to ensure a relaxing and beautiful day for you, your family and your friends to enjoy.
Our Partial Planning Package is an ideal option for the couple who may have already completed portions of their planning and require less assistance than a full service wedding planner. This offering is designed to allow the couple a hands-on role in their planning activities along with our professional assistance to guide them along the way.
Investment: Between $2,295-$2,995*
*Pricing is customized based on what each of our couples needs in the “partial planning” area.
ALA CARTE OPTIONS
Ceremony only package ($695)
Reception only package ($1,395)
Bride’s Attendant ($295)
Set-up and Break-down only (Starting at $595)
a.k.a. Newlywed Suite Set-up
The after-party for the bride and groom is often forgotten about. Traditionally it is the responsibility of the groom to take care of the romantic decor and champagne in the newlywed suite. But unless someone tells him…chances are he isn’t aware. Give High Impact the key and we will handle all the romantic details! Candles, rose petals, chocolate covered strawberries, cheese pizza, In-n-Out burgers (because let’s face it you are starving at this point)…whatever your heart desires. Let us customize a package that suits you! (Prices vary by design)
Do It All
Want us to handle it all!! We do that as well. Prices start at $5,000.00